Pages

  • Home
  • My Style
  • Fgraphic
  • Crafts
  • Street Style
  • Inspirations
  • Travel
  • Wishlist
  • One of the 4
  • Blog Archive

STYLE HUNT

Thursday, February 5, 2015

I have always been a huge fan of Street Styling posts, but I started my style "hunting" when I came in Italy for the first time...


In Italy I found really an inspiration to take photos of people. In the country of arts and fashion there are so many interesting, fashion, various, ... smiling people. For one year here I made a huge photo collection with different kinds of styles and moods. I'll coninue this adventure also here, but first I'll show you some of my favorite "catches" in the last year. And next... Let the street style "hunt" begins NOW!

Milan, Italy


Carpi, Italy


Carpi, Italy

Carpi, Italy

Modena, Italy

Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy

Firenze, Italy                                                                                                         Milan, Italy

Firenze, Italy

Firenze, Italy                                                                                                        Milan, Italy

Carpi, Italy

Bergamo, Italy                                                                                                          Carpi, Italy

Carpi, Italy

Milan, Italy

Modena, Italy                                                                                                     Carpi, Italy

Modena, Italy

...to be continued...
 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *